I’m an extremely flattered to receive the One Lovely Blog award from Marjorie at Kyrosmagica https://kyrosmagica.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for the the nomination Marjorie, I think that you are pretty lovely too!
To accept this award, the nominees have to follow a few rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
* Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
* Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts/things about myself:
2. I am studying a BA in Internet Communications.
3. I once lived on a tropical island. I used to work as a housekeeper on Brampton Island in the Whitsundays…
4. However, I hate cleaning! Maybe housekeeping when I was so young scarred me for life?
5. I am the worst procrastinator ever. I’m meant to be doing other things right now while I’m typing this post!
6. My best friend says that my best quality is my loyalty. This can sometimes be a good thing or a bad thing. I tend to give people way too many chances.
1. Terry Tyler, author. http://www.terrytyler59.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Rosie Amber, book reviewer. https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/
3. A Woman’s Wisdom, book reviewer. https://awomanswisdom.wordpress.com/
4. Some Kind of Book Blog, book reviewer. https://somekindofbookblog.wordpress.com/
5. Em Does Book Reviews, book reviewer. https://emdoesbookreviews.wordpress.com/
6. Rachel’s Reviews, book reviewer. https://rachaelsbooks.wordpress.com/
7. Pages and Tea Book Blog, book reviewer. https://pagesandteablog.wordpress.com/
8. Books and Bookmarks, book reviewer. https://booksandbookmarks.wordpress.com/
9. Bookaholic Confessions, book reviewer. https://bookaholicconfessions.wordpress.com/
10. Steve Marriot, traveler and author. http://stevescribble.com/
11. Postcards from, Asia, book reviewer. http://wrongspelling.com/
12. Margaret Lynette Sharp, author. https://margaretlynettesharp.wordpress.com/
13. Book’d Out, book reviewer. https://bookdout.wordpress.com/
14. Bookshelf Fantasies, book reviewer. http://bookshelffantasies.com/
15. Lisa Tiller, blogs about a bit of everything. https://lisatiller.wordpress.com/