Thank you to Anne from Anne-thology of Books for the nomination!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
1. Most disturbing book you’ve read?
Definitely IT by Stephen King. I’m still really scared of clowns after reading that book when I was about 12 years old!
2. Favorite TV show?
American Horror Story at the moment.
3. What kind of genre or specific topic (like faery, vampire, mythology etc.) do you like to read?
Tough question for a Scatterbooker! I’ll have to go with fiction.
4. How many books have you read this year and which did you hate?
I’ve only been keeping track since November but 10 so far.
5. Which book would you like to see adapted into a movie?
I’d love to see a big budget remake of Wuthering Heights.
6. How do you feel about love triangles?
I’m not really a big fan to be honest.
7. Favorite book couple:
Cathy and Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights – the original anti couple!
8. What’s your hobby?
Reading, Scatterbooking, crochet/knitting (badly), watching Australian Rules Football (Go Cats!), going to the gym and the beach.
9. Favorite movie this year?
10. What sequel do you want to read?
The King’s Curse (Cousins War) by Philippa Gregory.
1. What is the saddest book you’ve ever read?
2. What was the first book you ever read?
3. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you this week?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What are you currently reading?
6. What TV shows do you watch every week?
7. What charities or causes are you passionate about?
8. What are you Christmas plans this year?
9. What is your favourite film adaptation of a book?
10. Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie first?